- A preliminary checklist of the molluscs of Singapore. 1-78 (2010).
- Holocene and Recent shallow soft-bottom molluscs from Northern Gulf of Thailand area: Scaphopoda, Gastropoda, additions to Bivalvia. (2004).
- Identificación y registro de la Paleofauna del Cenozoico de la Costa Sur del Perú: colección Thomas J. Devries. Universidad Ricardo Palma, FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS BIOLÓGICAS ESCUELA PROFESIONAL DE BIOLOGÍA not paginated (2017)..
- Die Molluskenfauna (Hemmoorium, Untermiozän) aus der Kiesgrube Krinke bei Werder (Nordwest-Niedersachsen). Palaeofocus 3, 1-155 (2010).
- Ancient seas of southern Florida: The geology and paleontology of the Everglades region. 1-284 (CRC Press, 2022).
Welcome to The Olivoidea (Mollusca: Gastropoda) Scratchpad
The Olivoidea ScratchPad is devoted to the neogastropod superfamily Olivoidea (Olividae, Bellolividae, Benthobiidae, Pseudolividae, Ancillariidae) with Harpidae, Babyloniidae (Muricoidea) and Colubrariidae (Buccinoidea) included but rather incomplete.
This site is very dynamic, with taxa being moved forth and back from time to time, as new information becomes available on phylogeny and taxonomy.
"The superfamily Olivoidea (Gastropoda: Neogastropoda). An illustrated chronologic catalogue of literature, taxa and type figures, 1681 to present" (3rd edition, May 2018), is available now. Click the link to go to the literature record or click the thumbnail below to download directly.
Previous version are available as well:
If you have any additions (specimen photographs, PDF's, opinions, etc.) please register and comment yourself or send an e-mail message.
May 2018. 1956 literature references; 2799 taxa descriptions; 3056 illustrations.