- Colubraria somalica: nuova species dalla Somalia. Malacologia Mostra Mondiale 108, 20-21 (2020).
- Fusulculus hanseni nom. nov., un nouveau nom de remplacement pour Epalxis ? rosenkrantzi Hansen, 2019 non Fusulculus rosenkrantzi (Traub, 1979) (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Benthobiidae). Folia Conchyliologica 54, 7-11 (2020).
- Morphology of two deep-sea Olivella from the southwestern Atlantic, with a record of a radula-less Olivellinae species (Neogastropoda: Olivoidea: Olividae). Archiv für Molluskenkunde 150, 31-43 (2021).
- Feeding behaviour and the operculum in Olividae (Gastropoda): The case of Callianax biplicata (G. B. Sowerby I, 1825). Folia Malacologica 29, 1-12 (2021).
- The marine and estuarine molluscs of Thailand. 1-195 (Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, 2021).
Welcome to The Olivoidea (Mollusca: Gastropoda) Scratchpad
The Olivoidea ScratchPad is devoted to the neogastropod superfamily Olivoidea (Olividae, Bellolividae, Benthobiidae, Pseudolividae, Ancillariidae) with Harpidae, Babyloniidae (Muricoidea) and Colubrariidae (Buccinoidea) included but rather incomplete.
This site is very dynamic, with taxa being moved forth and back from time to time, as new information becomes available on phylogeny and taxonomy.
"The superfamily Olivoidea (Gastropoda: Neogastropoda). An illustrated chronologic catalogue of literature, taxa and type figures, 1681 to present" (3rd edition, May 2018), is available now. Click the link to go to the literature record or click the thumbnail below to download directly.
Previous version are available as well:
If you have any additions (specimen photographs, PDF's, opinions, etc.) please register and comment yourself or send an e-mail message.
May 2018. 1956 literature references; 2799 taxa descriptions; 3056 illustrations.