- Marine molluscs from the island of St. Eustatius, Eastern Caribbean: results of the Statia Marine Biodiversity Expedition 2015. Vita Malacologica 16, 44-80 (2017).
- Oliva Bulbosa forme polluensis. Xenophora 110, 25 (2005).
- Conchiglie interessanti dal Madagascar Meridionale. Malacologia Mostra Mondiale 96, 12 (2017).
- Marine biota of Parengarenga Harbour, Northland, New Zealand. Records of the Auckland Museum 37-38, 45-80 (2001).
- New marine species from the central Philippines. Visaya 5, (2018).
Welcome to The Olivoidea (Mollusca: Gastropoda) Scratchpad
The Olivoidea ScratchPad is devoted to the neogastropod superfamily Olivoidea (Olividae, Bellolividae, Benthobiidae, Pseudolividae, Ancillariidae) with Harpidae, Babyloniidae (Muricoidea) and Colubrariidae (Buccinoidea) included but rather incomplete.
This site is very dynamic, with taxa being moved forth and back from time to time, as new information becomes available on phylogeny and taxonomy.
"The superfamily Olivoidea (Gastropoda: Neogastropoda). An illustrated chronologic catalogue of literature, taxa and type figures, 1681 to present" (3rd edition, May 2018), is available now. Click the link to go to the literature record or click the thumbnail below to download directly.
Previous version are available as well:
If you have any additions (specimen photographs, PDF's, opinions, etc.) please register and comment yourself or send an e-mail message.
May 2018. 1956 literature references; 2799 taxa descriptions; 3056 illustrations.